• Q: Where and when is Forbidden Fruit?
A: The grounds of the Irish Museum of Modern Art, Royal Hospital, Kilmainham. 15 mins from Dublin City Centre. See our Getting There section. Dates: Saturday 31st May & Sunday June 21st June, June Bank Holiday Weekend.
• Q: Who can go?
A: The festival is an Over 18 event, Photo ID must be presented on arrival if age is in question.
• Q: Is the festival suitable to bring my child to?
A: The event is not suitable for children, it is an Over 18 event.
• Q: What time does it start & finish at?
A. Gates are 2pm on Saturday & Sunday. The festival finishes at 10.45pm daily
• Q: How much are tickets?
• A: Limited Early Bird tickets available - Day ticket EU49.50 & Two Day Tickets EU99. General Day tickets: EU59.50 & Two Day: EU110. Prices include booking fees but subject to service charges.
• Q: Where can I purchase tickets?
A: They are avail online www.ticketmaster.ie
, by phone Ph 0818 719300 or by visiting a Ticketmaster outlet, all nationwide outlets are listed at www.ticketmaster.ie.
Q: Will there be food and drink available to purchase at the festival?
A: Yes there will be a wide variety of healthy food stalls and bars.
• Q: Can ticket holders exit and re-enter the festival?
A: No there is no re-entry. Tickets must be retained. Weekend & Day ticket holders must show ticket each day to enter.
• Q: Is there car parking?
A: There is no car parking at the venue. It is recommended that people take Public Transport. See our Getting There section.
• Q: Can I camp if I purchase a Weekend ticket?
A: Sorry, there is no camping at Forbidden Fruit.
• Q: Are there more acts to be announced?
A: Yes more acts will be announced - check the website for updates or subscribe to our mailing list to be amongst first to hear.
• Q: Can I volunteer to help out?
• A: No, we are not taking on Volunteers this year.
• Q: Will the full running times for the different days be made available before the event?
A: Yes they will be posted on the website in the week preceding the festival.
Q: Is it too late to enquire about my band performing at the festival?
A: I'm afraid so yes, we are not taking band submissions.
• Q: Will there be Disabled Facilites?
A. Yes there will be disabled loos & and a wheelchair platform in front of the main stage. Disabled festival goers do not need to register or book any special tickets. For access into the festival check our Getting There section.
• Q: Can I bring drink into the festival?
A: Sorry no bottles or liquids will be permitted into the festival.
• Q: Is it too late to enquire about getting a stall at the festival?
A: No. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*All lost & found will be handed over to Kilmainham Garda on Tuesday. They can be contactable at is +353 1 666 9700 from the Tuesday after festival (please don't call before then as they won't have any items until Tuesday)
• Q: I have a Press Enquiry, who should I contact?
• A: Please contact LHP at: Elaine@pod.ie
If your question still hasn't been answered please email email@example.com
and we'll get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.